100% manual logo vectorization
Trust us with the logos you need vectorizing and save that time for yourself
- Unbeatable price for logo vectorization: £4.5 per converted logo
- Super fast delivery of a logo transformed into vector in maximum 5 hours
- Professional quality of creating svg, ai, pdf or eps logo formats, manual vector logo art and other vector graphics and vector art conversion services
How we convert logo to vector for you
Post your logo with 1 click and we will make vector logo art for it
Log in to your account, click on the ‘vectorization’ tab (on the left side of the menu) and send us your request to convert logo to vector, upload the logo that needs vectorizing.
Instant chat with a graphic designer to convert logo to vector format
One of our graphic designers will immediately confirm and start working on your request turning the logo into vector format. You can chat with him or her directly in English.
We convert your logo to vector online
- Qualitative vectorization of the outlines of a logo: when we convert a logo to vector we reproduce all the image details
- Preservation of colors: we choose a color scheme for logos based on the original colors
- Full vectorization of the effects of logos – shadows, glows and reflections – are perfectly reproduced
- Changing logo sizes: conversion logos of low resolution to high-quality vectors
- Vectorization of logo texts without altering the original fonts
- Changing logo file formats: we convert your logo to AI, SVG, EPS, PDF formats online
- Conver logo to vector (vectorizing logo) by hand
Convert your logo in vector format in 5 hours max
Within 5 hours after you send us a request to convert the logo to vector (vectorization of the logo), you will receive the vectorized logo in pdf, eps, svg format (or AI with a simple request).
What is a vectorized logo?
A vectorized logo is a logo that can be enlarged without any loss of quality. In general, scaling up a non-vectorized logo or bitmap results in loss of quality. A vectorized logo won’t get pixelated while resizing and that is why most printers use this format.